Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Eagle boy ... lizard whisperer ... what the???


If you can't ride your bike or paddle your kayak you will find other things to do. Annoying the local wildlife is always fun. I'm not sure who was out-staring who with my lizard encounter ... in the end it didn't bite me and I didn't bite it ... so it all ended well.



In the case of the wedge tail eagle, I think it was taming me. It let me scratch its neck like it was a puppy. Its talons and beak were pretty serious weapons though.

The animals of SE Qld will be happy to know that I was back on my bike today ... first time in three months. Might even go for a paddle soon. :-))

3 comments:

Flyboy said...

Thats more like it Gaz! I don't want to see any more "The Creek at the end of my street" from THE ORIGINAL Mr Outdoors:) Hope to catch up soon for a pedal.

OutdoorGaz said...

LOL

OutdoorGaz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.